Saturday, August 20, 2011

Off To Tuscany

Gonna Live In A Villa

Next week I'm doing something I rarely do, travel relatively unplanned.

A few weeks back a friend from college called to let me know a trip he was planning with about 15 friends had an extra slot. When he explained that he rented a villa about 12 km from Siena, and I found out mountain bikes were available, I decided I wanted to go. 

After a little checking I found out that (amazingly) this late in the summer there was still a reduced point frequent flier business class seat to Venice available a day or two either side of when I'd need to be there. Total price (incl. taxes) $49!

I'm oughta here. 

Not totally sure what the internet situation will be each night, but I'll post when I can.

Ciao!


Roadboy's Travels © 2011

No comments: