Saturday, April 9, 2016

75,000!

Thank You!
From An Architect on The Road
 
I just happened to notice that my blog's stats checker recently passed 75,000 hits. 

I've really enjoy creating these posts and sharing the highlights and sometimes obscure or hidden stories associated with the places I've been lucky enough to visit over the years.  Here are some highlights looking back.....

 Holiday Shop Windows New York City

 Storms  Over Nashville

 Sky Shark

 The Magic of Piazza St. Marco Venice

 Sunset Over The Pacific From Santa Monica

 Summer Fun in Lisbon

 Shop Window in Barcelona

 Mugging At Parc Guel Barcelona

The City Museum St. Louis

Looking ahead....

Between work, a speaking engagement and fun my calendar for the next eight months is filling up. It has me visiting Denver, Montana, Seattle, Chicago, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Toronto, Virginia, San Diego and Hawaii. Plus I'll take a bicycle journey in the late fall through Spain's Costa Brava.

So stay tuned for more posts and, to the 75,000 plus folks that have visited here over the years, well Roadboy offers a big thank you!


Roadboy's Travels © 2016
   

No comments: