Thursday, August 18, 2022

Cycling in Slovenia, Italy and Austria - Roadboy's Packing Again

A Week Away and Counting 

Update: 9-7-22

The trip ended abruptly for me. Got a call from the doc back home advising me to come back and "get some work done".

I figure as careful as I am taking care of my bikes, car and house, I'd better take the same care of me. The trip can be taken next year.

So I walked away from my cycling adventure trip this year and followed my doc's advice. Now its a few days of moving very slow for Roadboy.  

Well Roadboy's big cycling trip this year is coming up soon. 

Biking buddies from AZ, MN, WY and VA have all agreed to meet up in London to spend a few days sightseeing and maybe catch a show before flying on to Ljubljana Slovenia for another Vermont Bike Tours (VBT) cycling vacation. 

This itinerary will take us on a cycling adventure through Italy (Lake Bled), Austria and Slovenia before finishing up in Salzburg.

As for me, I'll be going to London a few days before everyone else so I can spend a little extra time in some of my favorite haunts.

Stay tuned.

 

Roadboy's Travels © 2022

No comments: