Wednesday, March 20, 2024

200,000!

WOW 200,000!

In reviewing my visitor stats today I realized I'd passed the milestone of 200,000 visitors to my site. Of course nowadays I'm not sure how many visits are made by human vs. AI bots just siphoning data to create credible sounding but essentially meaningless drivel.

So to those of you that were born with human hearts and brains firing real synapses vs. microchips, please accept a hearty welcome to this architect's view of the world through travel. 

Next up (in about 4 weeks) I will return to Rome and Florence. In Rome I look forward to time strolling in the Borghese Gardens and a return to the Sistine Chapel to admire its refreshed fresco's. 

50 years ago I visited the Sistine Chapel as a teenager. I'll return a bit wiser, but with the same enthusiasm, plus a little arthritis 😉!

Wintertime, The Borghese Gardens, Roma
 

Roadboy's Travels © 2024

No comments: