Thursday, January 1, 2009

Looking Back / Looking Forward


A New Year on the Road!

First off Happy New Years to you and yours!

Looking back over a year with wars raging, gas prices soaring, and the biggest economic adjustment since the Great Depression, there was never a dull moment on the road in 2008.

So maybe, it might just be a whole lot better to look forward to 2009.

In 2009 I plan to prepare features on City's with great public art. I will continue my quest to celebrate classic restaurants (while remaining on the look out to discover great new ones). I will post another Italy profile (Siena) and about mid-year I am planning a series on Japan (I will be returning to Japan after almost twenty five years). 

I will deliver praise wherever I find excellence and yeah I'll dish dirt when it is deserved.


I'll Celebrate Public Art 
(Like This Cool Cluster of Historic Streetlights in LA) 



Expect a Posting on Siena Italy



I'll Always Post When I Find Great Food!
Guess Where I Found This Gelato?

Thanks for joining me on life's journey!

Roadboys Travels © 2008  

No comments: