Friday, September 7, 2018

Roadboy Prepares for Paris and Croatia

Something Old, Something New

In just a couple of weeks Roadboy embarks on a very special trip. It will begin with a week with friends enjoying Paris.  We have an amazingly beautiful home rented right in the center of things. There will be dinner cruises, lots of walking and an afternoon at Paris' Garnier Opera for Tristan and Isolde.   

Week two will be spent on a bicycle. This time we'll be riding islands in Croatia's Dalmation coast.  The scenery and culture should be really spectacular.

I'll return to the US via Rome with a stop in Florida. In Florida I'll join with friends in celebration of a wedding and finish with three days at Disney / Universal. I'll be returning to my Sonora Desert home late in October (when the weather is pretty much guaranteed to be back to total perfect wonderfulness). 

Lots of firsts on this trip. It will be the first trip (since I was 18) traveling for nearly a month.  😊  
It will also be my first visit to Croatia.  😊 
And, it will be my first bicycle adventure riding an e-bike.  🏁

 Stand by, lots of stories ahead.


Roadboy's Travels © 2018

No comments: