Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Getting all set for Scandinavia!


A Visit To Copenhagen, Stockholm and Helsinki!

Months of planning for a cycling adventure in Scandinavia will soon be realized!  

I depart Monday June 3 for my flight to Copenhagen via Denver and London. 

I'll enter the European Union via London (for perhaps my last Pre-Brexit time?). Then I'll change planes for my final leg to Copenhagen.  

A zillion frequent flier points evaporated in order to put me seats in Business Class.  I'll fly to Europe via British Air and return home on American's new non-stop London to Phoenix service.
Bike gear, check
Woolite, check
Bike helmet, check
Activate travel insurance, check
Passport, check
Credit card notifications, check
Upgrade cell service, check

Roadboy is eager to meet the world's happiest people!


Roadboy's Travels © 2019

1 comment:

beachdaddy said...

We loved Stockholm ... We talk of it a lot ... think you will too .... maybe in all of your travels but there especially the drink-water was amazing ... we drank gallons... of course used to the Tucson AZ water... huge difference... Have a great trip and keep us posted!! c