Saturday, May 26, 2012

Spain and Portugal - Its On!



To The Contrary

OK I'll admit it I've been gnashing about trying to decide where to go for my summer vacation. And this year, with lots and lots and lots of exceptional travel deals out there, the decision has been harder than ever.

I carefully studied TravelZoo's Top 20 every wednesday focusing on Costa Rica, European cruises, and packages to Ireland.

But when I pinged my favorite airline's frequent flier site and found two business class tickets from Phoenix to Madrid at only 50K each way, I grabbed them.

I visited Spain in 2010 and loved it. I've never visited Portugal but have heard wonderful things about it. And, knowing that both countries are suffering economically and could well use tourist dollars, sealed the deal.

So, August 19 to September 1 Roadboy is off to Spain and Portugal!

Barcelona! Gaudi!

Regal Madrid

Anybody want to house sit mi casa this August?


Roadboy's Travels © 2012

No comments: